Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Pukka CBD Oils Ltd.. This definition incorporates, where applicable. The definition provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
Websites place small text file on your computer called Cookies. Furthermore website cookies using policies are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Pukka CBD Oils Ltd., or us – Pukka CBD Oils Ltd., incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09942750. And registered office is at 20-22, Wenlock Rd., London, N17GU.
UK and EU Cokkie Law – The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
User or you – Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either
(i) Pukka CBD Oils Ltd. employee and acting in the course of their employment
(ii) engaged as a consultant or providing services.
Website – The website, and sub-domains of this site.
- The singular includes the plural and vice versa.
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships.
- “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”
- Reference to any staturoty provision includes any modification or amendment of it.
Consequently we may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you;
- Date of Birth;
- Contact Information such as email and phone numbers.
- Demographic information such as post code.
- Web browser type and version.
- Operating system.
Our use of Data
- We will retain any Data you submit for 1 month.
- Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are obliged or it’s legal to do so.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Furthermore details on security see the clause below (Security).
- In conclusion Pukka CBD Oils use Data for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- improvement of our products/services.
- transmission of promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
- contact for market research purposes.
Third party websites and services
- Pukka CBD Oils Ltd., hire the services of other parties. In conclusion the providers of such services do not have access to Users certain personal Data.
Links to other websites
- This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. And we have no control over such websites.
Changes of business ownership and control
- Pukka CBD Oils Ltd. may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business. Furthermore this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Pukka CBD Oils Ltd.. Users Data will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred.
- We maybe also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
- While you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- In conclusion, to use all features available on Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- Also you have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data on payment of a small fees.
- Data security is of great importance to Pukka CBD Oils Ltd.. Therefore to protect your Data we have put in place suitable procedures.
- You are responsible for keeping your password on this Website confidential.
- We endeavor to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely securer. Therefore we cannot ensure the security of you Data transmitted to the Website.
- This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. And has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected.
- All Cookies of this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies, we request your permission. Hence by giving access to Cookies, you are enabling us to provide better services.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in you internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time.
- A party act or omission in exercising any right or remedy unless otherwise agreed. Will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Finally all disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Furthermore Pukka CBD Oils Ltd. reserves the right to change this privacy p0licy.
Also you may contact Pukka CBD Oils Ltd. by email at email@example.com. ____________ Attribution
- Most of all these terms and conditions were created using Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).